We invite submissions of research papers on all topics at the intersection of analogical reasoning and machine learning. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Machine learning for analogical reasoning:
- Representation learning;
- Transfer learning;
- Neuro-symbolic models for analogical inference.
Analogical reasoning for machine learning:
- Classification using analogical reasoning;
- Recommendation using analogical reasoning;
- Case-Based Reasoning.
- Analogical reasoning in visual domains;
- Analogical reasoning in Natural Language Processing;
- Analogical reasoning in healthcare;
- Analogies in software engineering.
- May 20, 2022: Workshop Paper Due Date
- June 9, 2022: Notification of Paper Acceptance
- June 24, 2022: Camera-ready papers due
- July 23, 2022: Workshop IARML@IJCAI-ECAI 2022
Paper Format. We welcome contributions in the form of extended abstracts (up to two pages) and long papers (up to six pages plus 1 page for references). Submissions can describe either work in progress or mature work that has already been published at other research venues. Previously published work in whole or in part may be in the form of a resubmission of a previous paper, or in the form of a survey or a position paper.
Submitted papers must be formatted according to IJCAI-ECAI 2022 guidelines. You can download the IJCAI 2022 formatting guidelines here.
Supplementary material: For reproducibility purposes, code and guidelines can be submitted as supplementary in .zip.
Paper submission will take place through CMT at: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IARML2022
Review process. All papers will be thoroughly reviewed. Overlength papers will be rejected without review. The reviewing process will be double-blind.
Proceedings. Accepted papers will appear in the preproceedings published in HAL and made available at the workshop. Selected papers will be invited for publication in a CEUR-WS postproceedings. To facilitate formatting, we set a page here with the suitable document class. Please remeber to also prepare the author agreement form and to sign it manually: author agreement form!